Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Is Here!!!





My sister Kate did this great blog for her son John, and I thought why not? I am off for the summer and have a little time, and it would be a great way to keep in touch with family and friends and let them know what the Veith Five are up to. We finished school for the year and are enjoying our summer!! Having a break from the crazy school year(and those who know us well know our house is a zoo : )is great!!! We have been sleeping in late and having fun with our dog Sparky!! Colton has been taking some art classes this week at a art studio. He has been bringing home lots of paintings!! I think he does a good job for a six year old. What do you think?









Here is a picture of our new dog Sparky. He is so much fun and the kids are really enjoying him!! He is about 7 months old and is a Yorkie. He is much better behaved than Joey and Copper were. We found another home for Joey and Copper. : )





We are trying to make our foo foo dog seem a little tougher...hence the Harley Davidson color and scull and cross bones charm.









































































2 comments:

coloradomom said...

You are so computer hip! Guess as the family computer expert, I should have us one too. Actually have to learn more about using them for my new job anyhow. Look forward to keeping up with everyone and sharing photos of these precious kids.

Michelle Veith (Sawyer and Rett)
Colorado

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly! This is really awesome! I am so glad to see that you did this, now I am able to see what my nephews are up too. Colton has some really nice paintings. He is really talented. When you see the boys, tell them that Aunt cassie Loves them!

Cassie Miller
North Carolina